Course: Your Yellow Purpose
Creating a brand sometimes feels like opening an instagram account and that’s it. But after a while we finish understanding that it is much more than that and we get overwhelmed. There are a lot of parts that make a brand unique. Having a differentiated brand, so that your public chooses you and not your competition, takes a strategic process that not many know about. In this mini course through theoretical and practical content, you will find your purpose, which will allow you to connect with your audience and create a faithful community.
This course is for you if:
You want to take your business to the next level but you’re not ready to make a big investment.
You don’t know where to start or how to speak to your audience.
You could not answer questions about your brand that do not directly refer to what you offer. For example, personality, values, etc.
You are waiting for someone to value your work as much as you value it.
You want to grow but you have no direction and everything became a routine.
What will you see in the course?
- Introduction to Branding
- Who is your Brand?
- Clients, Potential Clients
- Brand positioning
- Brand Personality
- Introduction to Visual Language
What are you going to learn from the course?
- Understand what makes your brand special
- Talk to your audience with a message according to their purchasing process
- Create a Community
- Branding Basics
- Be consistent in essence and in action
- Differentiate yourself from the competition / Find your differential (no, it is not the price)
- Build your Target Audience and understand what they are looking for
- Find your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to make strategic decisions.
- Find the personality that will make your brand unique
The price is in Argentine pesos. For international payments, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by instagram at @mordesign.estudio to send you our data and your product.